Thursday 11 June 2015

An Introduction to Self MyoFascial Relase - SMFR

Finally managed to get around to my next blog post.......so I decided to deliver this message via a video log or 'vlog'. I actually started to write it up to begin with, but soon realised I was describing a lot of props I have around the house that I am using on a daily basis, so thought it might be a better idea to record a video so I can show you these 'devices' I am using for SMFR. It is also a good opportunity to not be sitting at my desk, which is always a bonus! :)

So here it is.....my very first Vlog....hope you enjoy and find of some interest......

The embedded video below is a little small for some reason, but you can click on the link below to take you to the YouTube page with the full size recording.






Thanks for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment